Retaining Walls in Port Orchard
A retaining wall may be the perfect addition to your Port Orchard property. There are countless aesthetic and practical advantages to this unique property feature.
The landscaping and hardscaping professionals at Millions Custom Landscaping design and construct retaining walls of exceptionally high quality. Built from attractive and durable materials, our retaining walls are customized to the layout of each property. The result is a striking and permanent landmark that enhances any commercial or residential property for years to come.
To learn more about retaining walls, or to receive a free estimate for retaining wall construction, contact us today!
Beautiful, Custom Retaining Walls Personalized to Your Property
Each day, more property owners are learning of the many advantages of retaining wall construction. Retaining walls involve the separation of soil into distinct levels, and they can greatly increase the amount of usable exterior space on your property. Retaining walls make for perfect additions to hilly or irregular properties with rugged topography.
Retaining walls are also important when it comes to soil drainage. They can be built to feature built-in drainage systems, featuring embedded channels and pipes that allow water to drain. As a result, your property’s land will be healthier and more beautiful.
In addition to the practical advantages, retaining walls are a highly attractive and distinctive addition. They can be constructed using a wide range of materials and different designs to create a truly unique feature for each property. They also allow for multiple possibilities of surrounding flower beds and other landscaping additions.
To discuss your options for retaining walls on your property, reach out to one of our representatives today!
Extensive Selection of Retaining Wall Materials and Designs
Millions Custom Landscaping is proud to work alongside some of Port Orchard’s leading suppliers and manufacturers of landscaping and hardscaping materials. As a result, we can offer an unparalleled selection of products at unbeatable low prices.
You can choose from materials such as stone, brick, and many others. They are available in a number of colors and styles to suit the aesthetic of each property and are fully custom designed.
Our retaining wall construction processes use the highest quality equipment and hardware. This means that you are sure to enjoy your retaining wall for years.
Qualified Landscaping and Hardscaping Specialists Dedicated to Excellence
Our landscaping professionals have been serving the Port Orchard area for many years. We are fully licensed and bonded for our wide range of specialties and have the experience and resources to tackle any landscaping or hardscaping challenge.
We undertake each retaining wall construction with impressive dedication and skill, as well as an unmatched eye for detail and excellence in design. Our retaining walls will add tremendous beauty and value to any property.
You’ll appreciate our helpful and courteous approach to customer service as well!
Add Beauty and Character to Your Property with a Retaining Wall
To add a beautiful, durable addition to your Port Orchard property, consider a retaining wall designed and built by the specialists at Millions Custom Landscaping.
You’ll appreciate our outstanding workmanship, wide range of design options, and competitive rates.
To request a free estimate for our retaining walls, contact us today!
Retaining Walls in Port Orchard
Retaining walls are the perfect addition to many outdoor spaces as they preserve the natural environment and add extra curb appeal. There are several types of retaining walls and Millions Custom Landscaping is happy to help guide you towards the best option. Want to learn more about your new retaining wall?
What Are Retaining Walls For?
A retaining wall is both a design feature and a structural necessity. In some situations, it is truly decorative, but usually, it serves to prevent erosion in a landscape. For example, a home with steep yard might need a wall at the base of the property. This will help keep all the soil in place, which will preserve the home’s landscape. There are several types of walls but all serve the basic purpose of keeping soil where it’s supposed to be regardless of the weather.
What’s the Right Material for a Retaining Wall in Port Orchard?
The best material for your wall will depend on your budget and tastes. There are three basic material categories for a retaining wall:
- Mortared Walls: This option can incorporate veneers, bricks, flagstones and similar materials. You have plenty of freedom over the design style and theme. Because pieces are fused together, this is perhaps the sturdiest option, but it’s also the most expensive.
- Segmental Retaining Walls: This process utilizes segmented bricks designed to fit together for an incredibly quick installation process. This method was used to build the Great Pyramids, so the end result is strong enough to stand the tests of time.
- Wood: This is the cheapest option, but it also has the shortest life span. The look and feel of wood can be incredibly attractive and fit well in many garden spaces. However, your wall may require some extra maintenance.
What Types of Retaining Walls Are Available?
You have two basic options for your retaining wall:
- Gravity Wall: This option depends on its own weight as a structural support. These are usually fairly short walls. The Segmental Retaining Wall is perfect for this type of wall because of the interlocking design. The wall supports the soil pressure behind it without any need for external support.
- Reinforced Wall: You probably guessed that this option requires a little help to withstand and support the pressure of the soil behind it. For segmental walls, we use a special product called geogrid to reinforce the bricks.
How Much Will the Wall Cost?
The cost of each project varies depending on the demands of the situation. When we consult with you about the project, we will answer the following questions:
- What soil type do you have?
- How tall does the wall need to be?
- Is your yard sloped or no?
- How much pressure will be on the wall?
- How wide and long should the wall be?
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Consultation
Do you have some questions and want to speak to a professional? Give us a quick call or if you’d prefer we contact you with more information, fill out our quick contact form. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and schedule your consultation on a day that works for you.